So Who Is Max Adrenal For?
Something I never mentioned, part of the reason I created this was for ME. Yup, there I said it, I’m a selfish bastard. In reality, anyone that knows me, knows I tend to try and do too much, all the time. I regularly consult with my clients regarding stress/manifestations of stress, and a huge part of that is dealing with how much stress that individual can handle. In my own endeavors, I’m my own worst enemy, and stress takes its toll on me. Husband, Firefighter, Father, Shiftwork, Business…and the biggest piece is *trying* (keyword: trying) to be an athlete. That last bit is usually the tipping point for most folks. Training is a HUGE stressor, and if we consider mixed-modal training, that’s one fuck-ton of a LOT of stress, at ANY level, from novice to advanced. People usually fail to see how their training can seriously fuck them up. This is why I’m an absolute advocate of personalized, individualized programming. Yes, you can make gains and progress by doing group/generalized programming, but 1) it’s not as effective, and 2) you can tank yourself quick if other factors (I.E, life) are not dialed. I think I’ve met 2 people that had every aspect of stress in their life dialed. And neither of which were CF athletes, so read into that as much as you like.
So, since it’s launch, I’ve gotten a quite a few emails on feedback, which I’ll get into in a bit. One of the questions which made me realize I need some clarity on “Application & Use” is Who Is Max Adrenal Designed For?
- Not just “elite athletes”. This seems quite obvious, as I’ve been using it since MYSELF pre-launch, ha! This seems to be a huge misconception.
- Anyone dealing with an abundance of stress. Now, this is subjective, and technically could be anyone in North America. So, do you:
- Find energy levels low in the AM?
- “Tired and Wired” at night?
- Mood alterations, have issues w/ tolerance of others, easily angered? (fuck, I swear, this is my whole platoon at work! Downtown Firehall #1 = not a better group of guys I’d want to work with, but explosive is an understatement)
- Need to wear sunglasses all the time? Yes, I’m serious. This signifies low cortisol secretion
- HUGE energy drop post-workout
- Sleep issues—both inability to fall asleep and frequent wakings?
- Reduced libido. And I do not mean “function”. Libido, or desire, is driven from the CNS, and affected by HPA-adrenal dysfunction.
- Reduced mental cognition and memory—one of the biggest indicators of inability to handle stress and adrenal dysfunction
I know, it seems like a very general and all-encompassing list. Empirically I’ve seen ALL of these conjugation with low cortisol/DHEA/Testosterone on lab tests in hundreds of clients.
So I fired out a bunch of Max Adrenal to clients/athletes from a lot of different demographics; some I had seen previous labs, some I had not. I asked for feedback, and this is what I received: