Caffeine Free Max Perform
What is Caffeine Free Max Perform?
Caffeine Free Max Perform comes in two forms: a powder to mix with water and a coffee creamer to mix with coffee before you work out. It contains a unique 4:1:1 ratio of BCAA’s (branched-chain amino acids).
Use Max Perform to support these physical functions for each practice and training session:
- Using your body’s fat as fuel (Ingredient: Alcar)
- Reducing your muscle soreness in the days following a hard gym session or practice on the field (Ingredient: Taurine)
- Aide your muscle recovery once training is over (Ingredient: Essential Amino Acids)
- Use without caffeine if you are training in the evening, sensitive to caffeine, or working out multiple times per day.
- Mix the coffee creamer with coffee for added caffeine pre work out, or to have your pre work out as your coffee drink for a morning training session.
What’s in Max Perform?
Branched Chain Amino Acids: BCAAs are composed of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, and are considered essential in that they must be obtained from diet. Supplementation causes increased protein synthesis, reduced Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE) by preventing an influx of serotonin, and causes glycogen sparing during training, and increased glucose uptake after training.
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR): Acetyl L-carnitine is an acetylated form of carnitine, which is broken down and used in the process of transporting fatty acids to the mitochondria for use as fuel. It also has a secondary, dose-dependent ability to increase lactate clearance.
Taurine: An organic compound that is found throughout animal tissue, it is often confused as being an amino acid, which it is not. Studies have shown benefits when combined w/ BCAAS to alter DOMS, and in isolation has anti-oxidant like effects without blunting exercise-induced oxidative adaptations.
Ready to try it?