An important message from Kylie Gamelier.
Stay up-to-date with our Mentorship program!
Subscribe to our email list, and you’ll be the first to know about what’s coming next.
Get started in minutes.
Click the button below to sign up.
Welcome to the Nova 3 Labs Mentorship! Below you will find an outline of each phase, pricing options, and what I will deliver throughout the program. I hope you are as excited as me to get started!
Before you begin, find a minimum of 5 people who want to work with you on nutrition. You can charge them whatever you want, but having at least 5 clients gives you the ability to apply what we are working on. The more clients you have, the more you can apply your knowledge, run into issues, come up with questions, and then have me to help you throughout the process!
Outline of Phases:
Phase 1- Knowledge Gathering
- Intake information
- Making sense of the numbers
- Creating a plan for client
Phase 2- Adjusting Macros
- Macros for weight gain, loss, performance
- Reverse Dieting
Phase 3- Nutrition Basics
- Fiber and water
- Intolerances and allergies
- Special Situations
Phase 4- Counseling in Coaching
- Eating disorders and binging
- Negative food association
- Scale attachment
- Unrealistic goals
- Tough love
- Self work
- Self love
- Evaluation of self
Phase 5- The Service of Coaching
- Where are you headed?
- Pros and cons of more access
- Branding yourself
- What is your purpose?
Phase 6 – FINAL EXAM, which includes a multiple choice exam with a client consult testing piece.
What You Will Receive (Standard Package):
- Week 1/3 30:00 individual call with Kylie, Week 2/4: You will have a 90:00 group call with other mentorship clients to be able to review material in a group setting, discuss client questions and other real-life scenarios.
- You will be added to a private Facebook group where you can discuss any questions or comments with the other mentorship clients as well as Kylie.
- Each call will consist of education points (starting with Phase 1), reviewing readings/articles/quizzes and will end with client questions you may have.
- Quizzes and homework will be delivered through the website.
- We will be sending you out some reading material and the option to purchase the mentorship details in book format is coming soon.
- Other books that will be used throughout the course that you don’t need to purchase unless you want to: Precision Nutrition textbook.
If You Want More….
Outside of our 1 hr skype calls, you won’t have access to me, but if you would like more, we can make that happen!
- Advanced Package: If you would like email access in addition to your 4 Skype calls, the price will increase to $425/month (3 emails a week, sent only M-F). As for texting, I will allow it, but please use texting as more of an emergency type situation only (M-F)*. I know this may seem expensive at first, but this does give you quite a bit of access to me and I know the time that it may take from my end. Another way to think about it is if you charge each client $100, that means you will pay me off with 5 clients. And the knowledge you learn will be applicable to every client you will receive into the future so think of it is an investment that will reward you exponentially! You can also decide to change how much contact you want before the start of any month so don’t think you are locked into a price point for more than a month at a time!
- Add-On: If you decide you want to add any additional skype calls, it will be $60/hr (15% off) in addition to the standard package and $50/hr (30% off) if you buy the advanced package (price will be dependant on what package you are paying for that month).