This option is for the physical mentorship book PLUS 6 30:00 personal skype sessions with Kylie Gamelier and other individuals going through the mentorship*
(This course will take 6 months to complete)
For this option, the book will be shipped by the end of Jan 2018!
This is a physical book, totaling 80 pages.
In the skype sessions, you can discuss the questions in the book, current client issues, intake questions, and anything else you want to!
- You will be added to a private Facebook group where you can discuss any questions or comments with the other mentorship clients as well as Kylie.
- Each call will consist of education points (starting with Phase 1), reviewing readings/articles/quizzes and will end with client questions you may have.
- Quizzes and homework will be delivered through the website.
- We will be sending you out some reading material and the option to purchase the mentorship details in book format is coming soon.
- Other books that will be used throughout the course that you don’t need to purchase unless you want to: Precision Nutrition textbook.
What information will be in the book?
Below you will find an outline of each phase, pricing options, and what I will deliver throughout the program. I hope you are as excited as me to get started!
Before you begin, find a minimum of 5 people who want to work with you on nutrition. You can charge them whatever you want, but having at least 5 clients gives you the ability to apply what we are working on. The more clients you have, the more you can apply your knowledge, run into issues, come up with questions, and then have me to help you throughout the process!
Outline of Phases:
Phase 1- Knowledge Gathering
- Intake information
- Making sense of the numbers
- Creating a plan for client
Phase 2- Adjusting Macros
- Macros for weight gain, loss, performance
- Reverse Dieting
Phase 3- Nutrition Basics
- Fiber and water
- Intolerances and allergies
- Special Situations
Phase 4- Counseling in Coaching
- Eating disorders and binging
- Negative food association
- Scale attachment
- Unrealistic goals
- Tough love
- Self work
- Self love
- Evaluation of self
Phase 5- The Service of Coaching
- Where are you headed?
- Pros and cons of more access
- Branding yourself
- What is your purpose?
Phase 6 – FINAL EXAM, which includes a multiple choice exam with a client consult testing piece.