Nutritional Profiling is a comprehensive and very individualized procedure that will affect all areas of your life. By taking a detailed snapshot of your current lifestyle and adding in your personal goals and what you want to accomplish, we will be able to devise a dynamic nutritional program that changes and grows alongside you and your goals. Our client list ranges from professional MMA athletes, folks looking to put auto-immune disorders into remission, endurance athletes looking for faster times, CrossFit athletes of all skill and levels, to clients who only want to improve their body composition.
Before offering advice/profiling, we will ask you for detailed information on your background, goals, and current nutrition regime, including some of the following:
- Current Training Regime
- Goals, be it Performance, Body Composition, or General Health
- Current/Past Medical Conditions
- Allergies/Auto-Immune Disorders
- Current Medications & Supplements
- Current nutritional and supplemental regime if any.
The consulting process involves regular contact via Skype/phone every 10-14 days, as well as unlimited email/text. Topics covered include
- Macro prescription based on goals and caloric needs
- Food Quality & Frequency
- Carbohydrate Type, Timing, and Intake
- Fat Sources, Quality, and Proper Intake
- Recommended Supplements, Dosing, & Timing
- Functional diagnostic lab testing & implementing appropriate protocols.
Each profile is done in an individual manner, tailored to your needs, goals, and issues. We correspond by email, in person, or over phone/Skype.